Flying kites and competing with others is regarded as
one of the biggest social festivals here in Gujarat.
But, along with lots of fun with kite flying, undhiyu and chikki,
UTTARAYAN brings with it many skin problems like-
REDNESS OF SKIN
DRYNESS OF SKIN
ITCHING OF SKIN
PEELING OF SKIN
There are 3 ways to help your skin heal after uttarayan
1–nutural home remedies
- Curd and tomato-you can mix curd and fresh tomato puree and then apply it on your face for 20 minutes. Then wash it with cold water. you can repeat these procedures daily for 3—4 days
- Turmeric and Bengal gram flour- this is very ancient and effective method even my grandmother use to do it on us. Just you have to mix turmeric (just a pinch) and Bengal gram flour (2-3 spoon) along with milk, curd or water. Apply it on your face till it dry and then wash it with cold water.
- Potato juice -grate the potato after peeling its skin. Then extract juice rom it by pressing it with hands, this juice you have to apply on your face and keep it till its dry, then wash it with cold water.
- Cucumber extract-grated cucumber along with its peel, press grated cucumber with hands and extract juice from it, this juice you have to apply on your face for 10 minutes, and then wash it with water.
Remember that cucumber, potato, curd, yogurt, sheabuttter and aloe Vera can also be used on their own to repair dry skin, thanks to their soothing properties
After using home remedies if your skin is still not responding then you can use following method that is
2-USE TAN REMOVING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN MARKET
- AYURVEDIC PRODUCT * HERBAL PRODUCT. * MEDICAL PRODUCTS
- You can purchase them from your local medical store, or
- You can purchase them online, or
- Get some exclusive products from your cosmetic clinician
If these 2 options don’t work for you, or
if you want to go for some definitive treatment,
you have third option of taking help of your cosmetic clinician.
3- GET YOUR TAN TREATED BBY A PROFESSIONAL
- MICRODERMABRASION =
It acts on very superficial layer of skin
It is painless & non invasive procedure
Can be done in all skin type.
Less down time is required
- Medical peels
It acts on superficial to deep layers of skin, as required.
It is non-ablative simple and safe procedure
Different peels are available for different types of skin.
- Laser treatment –
latest technology is available that is IPL-TREATMENT for skin rejuvenation
It is painless and very safe.
It doesn’t have any side effect.
Along with any kind of above treatment few things you need to take care and that is-
- Rehydrate yourself properly
- Take proper nutrition which have plenty of antioxidant
which comes from different fruits and vegetables
- Take at least 7—8 hours of sleep.
May you get your healthy glowing skin that you have always desired to have.
That’s all for today
See you next Tuesday with a
Another Tuesday tips.
Till then… take care….
Providing simple solutions
for the complexities of life-
Dr. Bhumita Makwana
Your Dietitian & Cosmetic Clinician