RELIEF from your pain, sufferings & diseases with the holistic approach of homoeopathy!
YOU ARE AT RIGHT PLACE IF…….
- you are suffering from SIDE EFFECT of long term use of ALLOPATHIC MEDICINE
- your DISEASE is NOT RESPONDING to the other treatment modalities
- you are taking the medicines for the same problem/disease again and again & STILL NOT GETTING CURED COMPLETELY
You are ALLERGIC to certain allopathic medicines.even if you are suffering from ACUTE DISEASES like fever, cold, diarrhoea etc. get RELIEF QUICKLY because allopathy treats only the disease while HOMOEOPATHY is a whollistic approach which TREATS YOU AS A WHOLE PERSON and not just any specific disease or problem
Step in today; contact us & EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Homoeopathy : A Boon To Man kind
- Homoeopathy was invented before approximately 400 years by Dr. Hahnemann. He was not satisfied with the famous allopathy. At the end of deep research for years, he invented this holistic treatment approach.
- Health is not merely absence of illness. It is balance between all the aspects of our personality i.e. body, mind, emotions and soul. Infection, accident or stress ( mental or physical) disturbs this balance and produces discomfort or disease. Most often this discomfort or disease gives us the message that there is some problem in our life. Homoeopathy by given due consideration to all these aspects, re establishes health and energy in our life.
- Homoeopathic treatment is for all ages. This treatment modality strengthens our immune system and that’s why it is useful for both sick and so called healthy persons.
- Homoeopathy treats all types of diseases.
- There is a misunderstanding about this pathy that it works very slowly and that’s why it is ineffective for common cold or cough. However, it is not so. If you are taking treatment for some chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis, skin disease etc., then the treatment would take longer time. However, for acute diseases like fever, diarrhea, vomiting etc. homoeopathy gives quick result.
- It is not necessary to have dietary restrictions while taking homoeopathic treatment.
- There is another misunderstanding that during treatment patient can not take coffee, onion, garlic etc. The truth is that there are no such restrictions on diet.
- Your allopathic doctor diagnoses your disease and according to the disease gives you the medicine and cures the disease.
- While, the homoeopath evaluates the whole personality and not only the disease. Homoeopath takes into the consideration of all aspects of the life like disease, likes, dislikes, habits etc. and not only cures the disease, but also makes life healthy and energetic.
- Thus, allopathy cures the disease, while homoeopathy cures the “diseased” that is the person as a whole.
- A few of the patients develop allergic reactions to the allopathic medicines while other can develop acidity and gastric disturbance.
- The benefit of taking homoeopathy is that it does not develop any of these side effects.Thus, homoeopathy is effective and safe.
The first visit to Dr. Bhumita Makawana includes an assessment of your overall condition. You will be asked a great many questions about the symptoms of your illness and what affects them, your medical history, your appetite, food likes and dislikes, thirst, sweat, stool, urine, sleep, dreams, weather changes, sexual sphere, your emotional state and regularity of your bodily functions. To women, some questions concerning their menstrual flow, menopause, or any other discharges will be asked. Some questions concerning your occupation, recreational activities and emotional state are aimed at determining to which constitutional type you most closely match. Complete secrecy regarding the details of the patient is assured.
Dr.Bhumita Makawana will prescribe a remedy and also advise you on changes to be made in your life style and diet. At second visit particularly where constitutional treatment is being used, she will interpret your response to the remedy and decide how to continue treatment.
Homeopathy is an effective treatment method for hoards of diseases. The major domains of Homeopathic treatment includes:
- Allergies- Sinusitis, deviated nasal septum, nasal polyps, chronic allergic rhinitis (frequent colds), asthma, etc.
- Skin ailments- psoriasis, lichen planus, acne (pimples), fungal infections, warts, skin allergies, urticaria, skin rashes in childhood like nappy rash, scabies, etc.
- Gastric ailments- hyperacidity and related symptoms, excess flatulence, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, diarrheas, piles, fissures, etc.
- Urinary ailments- renal calculus (kidney stones), recurrent urinary tract infections, cystitis, etc.
- Female disorders- Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID), leucorrhoea (white discharge), all problems related to menstruation, infertility, menopausal symptoms, etc.
- Male disorders- erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, male infertility, etc.
- Connective tissue and nerve disorders- Arthritis ( Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc), sciatica, bone disorders, frozen shoulder, spondylosis of neck or lumbar joint, gout, etc.
- Children’s problems- Homeopathy is immensely beneficial in varied children’s problems ranging from various allergies to behavioral problems.
- Apart from this, depending upon the symptomatology of case, many other diseases can be dealt with effectively when treated individually.
Is Homoeopathy always a slow-acting medicine to be taken life long? THIS IS NOT TRUE! Homoeopathy can give quick effective results within 5 to 10 minutes in severe gallstone, renal and abdominal colic. It can bring down temperatures in just 10 minutes in case of high fevers and works effectively in malaria, typhoid etc. However in chronic cases of arthritis, skin allergies, asthma etc. affecting the patient since 15-20 years the remedy must be given 6 months to a year to treat the problem effectively.
Any medicine that has effects has side effects. Homoeopathic medication if taken without the supervision of a qualified Homoeopath can have adverse effects.
Avoid use of any external applications like balms, ointments etc., which have camphor or menthol in them. These are known to antidote the effect of the minimum dose. Besides they help only by causing counter irritation and diversion from the pain. Avoid strong perfumes.You can consume your regular tea and coffee but if you are not used to these things refrain from doing anything new during the course of the treatment. Do not stop any allopathic medication on your own. These medications have to be tapered down under medical supervision.
Our medication can be taken on empty stomach, after breakfast, after lunch or at anytime of the day. The only precaution is to keep the mouth clean 15-20 minutes before and after the dose. This is necessary to allow proper absorption of the medication through the tongue.
In some case we see a Homoeopathic aggravation. This is a good sign in the course of your treatment. At such times the symptoms intensify to a certain degree before the problem settles down completely. An old complaint that has been not taken care off might recur for a certain period of time during the course of the treatment. This is an important part of the healing process. Do not panic but inform your doctor immediately. These symptoms settle down completely.Sometimes a skin rash may appear during the course of the treatment. This is because as the treatment progress the disease is thrown from a more important internal organ to a less important outer part like the skin. Patients develop old skin problems like ringworm, eczema, boils, etc. depending on their susceptibility .By this time the internal problem has been resolved, the general level of well being is restored and the skin rash is also resolved in a short period of time.
We can help in every acute problem very effectively and you will not need to resort to any other form of treatment. The medicines given at this time are fast-acting and can relieve you of any discomfort ,pain etc.At times these episodes are very characteristic to the individual and help in understanding the longstanding complaint in a better way. Consequently the long-standing problem is helped better and the frequency of such acute episodes also reduces. We shall ourselves guide to a specialist if need be in times of crisis.
The problem per se does not recur after the treatment. A mild episode of a chronic problem can recur sporadically due to undue physical or mental stress. However these episodes will be very rare and their intensity will be minimal. This is because the medication makes you capable of handling situations better and fighting your stress better.