Involuntary leaking of urine is very common problem,
are you having problem of involuntary
dribbling of urine while
- laughing out loud,
- lifting heavy weight,
- sneezing or
This makes very awkward situation for you.
But you rarely talk about it freely.
This is our second tip on urine problem. In our previous tip we
had discussed -Why you should avoid caffeine if you are
suffering from involuntary leaking of urine. Click here to revisit the tip.
Today, we will discuss about 2 more ways by which
you can help yourself for involuntary leaking of urine.
#1: strengthen your pelvic floor muscles:
- Doing pelvic floor exercises strengthen your
pelvic floor muscles & urinary sphincter.
- This helps you to control your urination. These
exercises are called ‘kegal exercises’.
- Just search for kegal exercises’ & you will get plenty
of images, blogs, and videos on the topic.
- Practice this exercises daily to get best results.
#2: lose your fat:
- Excessive belly fat puts pressure on your
abdomen & bladder which sometime can
lead to urine leakage.
- Maintain your ideal body weight and enjoy
many other health benefit as well.
- To reduce your fat you need to consult a
Have patients… these modalities take a few weeks to few months
to show result. If you don’t get result even after a couple
of months, consult your doctor.
That’s all for today,
See you next Tuesday with another Tuesday tip,
Till then take care.
Providing simple solutions for the complexities of life
Dr Bhumita Makwana
Your Dietitian & Cosmetic Physician.