I have seen many mothers are struggling hard to
improve their child’s studies. And frequently ask question to me is-
“How to increase memory of my child?”
(“Yaad shakti mate kai tip aapo mam”?)
So, here’s the solution-
Your child’s Diwali vacation must be going on right now.
You can use this time as an opportunity to improve your child’s
academic performance to the next level. How?
Due to digitalization children are lacking in
physical activity. You need to
increase your child’s physical activity.
Let us see-
How physical exercise helps your child to improve
your child’s academic performance?
- Physical exercise stimulates your child’s brain areas which are
responsible for learning, memory & higher thinking.
- Physical activity increases the flow of oxygen to their brain
- It also increases brain’s neurotransmitters.
- It increases your child’s learning & reading capacity.
- Physical exercises help students to deal with the stress
weather it is of studies or social.
- It prevents student’s from getting into & to
come out of depression if they are already depressed.
- One another obvious reason: it helps your
child to remain healthy. Not getting sick is definitely a
way towards improved academic performance.
- It also helps to secrets feel good hormone which improve
your child’s mood. So that he can concentrate on studies.
It might sound counter intuitive, but going away
from studies and doing physical exercise for 30-60 min a day is
very much helpful in improving academic performance of
Next week we will discuss: “How to encourage your
Your child to do physical exercises regularly?”
Till then …..
Take care .
Providing simple solutions for the complexities of life
Dr Bhumita Makwana
Your dietitian & Homoeopathic Physician.