Copper vessels are used since ancient times.
Our ancestors used copper vessels for water purification
as it has anti-microbial property. Now research also support
that drinking water stored in copper vessel has many health benefits
as it also has anti-inflammatory property.
To visit our previous tip on how copper helps in your
Fatigue & weakness, just click here.
However, you need to be cautious as
excessive copper can lead to copper toxicity. It can cause
many health issues like nausea, vomiting, headache
as well as mental & emotional changes.
What not to do?
- Don’t store hot water in copper vessels.
- When you pour hot water in it, it becomes more reactive.
- It releases very large number of copper irons which
is not good for your health.
- Make sure you cool down your boiled water before
you store it in your copper container.
What to do?
- If not cleaned properly, your copper vessels get rusted quickly.
- You must clean your copper vessels properly & regularly.
- This means that you need to be very selective when
you purchase your copper vessels.
- The mouth of the vessel must be wide enough so
that you can clean it properly & you can see that
it is cleaned. So copper jug and copper glass is best choice.
- The narrow-mouthed water bottles are not a good choice
as you cannot see whether it has been cleaned
properly or not.
water stored over night or at least for four hours in
copper vessels is beneficial.
There are many health benefits of copper vessels. Just
store room temperature water in your
copper vessels & clean them properly.
That’s all for today,
See you next Tuesday with another Tuesday tip.
Till then stay healthy, stay safe.